Hills Science Plan Sensitive Skin Cat Food is a nutritionally complete food, specifically formulated for cats with sensitive skin, to help those cats suffering from dry, flaky or itchy skin, by using enhanced levels Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to nourish and replenish your cat's skin and coat!
Hills science plan sensitive skin is suitable for all adult cats from 1 to 6 years of age, that is made using only high quality ingredients for example the sensitive skin recipe contains a minimum 37% chicken, 13% turkey or 50% combined to be gentle on your cats digestion, whilst natural added oils will help nourish your cat's skin and coat.
The sensitive skin cat food recipe has been designed by hills to promote a healthy skin and coat in just 30 days, by using high quality proteins, high levels of vitamins E & C that provide the basic building blocks for healthy skin and coat condition, to help replenish the skins essential oils and prevent skin complaints including dandruff, flaky or itchy skin!
Hills science sensitive skin has the same nutritional benefits as the adult range of cat foods, but is more effective at nourishing and replenishing natural oils in the skin and coat, providing a balance of energy, protein, essential vitamins and minerals, with a unique antioxidant formula designed by hills to boost your cat's immune system, reduce cell damage and aid growth to give your cat extra protection against disease.
The sensitive skin cat food, like the rest of the hills science varieties, does not contain any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or hidden fillers used to cheaply add bulk to cat food or animal derivatives that are know to cause food related sensitivities or allergies, including skin complaints!
Like all hills science plan cat foods the sensitive skin recipe, is low in both magnesium and phosphorous to help protect your adult cat's urinary tract and to maintain healthy functioning kidneys, by controlling the level of phosphorous in the cat food.
The crunchy texture of the sensitive skin cat biscuits will help improve your cat's dental heath, by scrapping at plaque and reduce tartar build up, but also freshen bad breath by removing food deposits around the teeth, left by soft cat foods, such as tinned food or cat treats, when your cat chews on the biscuits before swallowing them!
Nutritional Features of Hills Science Plan Sensitive Skin Cat Food:
- Protein 32.8%, Fat 20%, Fibre 0.7%
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or added colours
- Added natural oils to nourish your cat's skin and coat
- Made from 100% high quality Ingredients, with no unwanted fillers
- Contains antioxidants vitamins E & C for a healthy immune system
- Enhanced levels of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
- Easy to digest cat food with high quality, highly digestible ingredients
- Added taurine to help maintain normal heart function and retinal structure
- High quality protein and minerals help maintain strong bones and muscles
- Controlled levels of magnesium and ph levels to support urinary tract health
- Daily feeding of hills sensitive skin will help replenish and nourish your cat's skin