Hills Science Plan Sensitive Stomach Cat Food is a nutritionally balanced cat food specifically developed for cats with delicate stomachs, to help those cats suffering from indigestion and upset stomachs, by using highly digestible ingredients and gentle natural fibre.
Hills science plan sensitive stomach is suitable for all adult cats from 1 to 6 years of age, that is made using only high quality digestible ingredients for example the sensitive stomach recipe contains a minimum 30% chicken, 11% egg and 14% rice to be gentle on your cat's digestive system.
The sensitive stomach food uses hills advanced nutrition formula, that contains a blend of natural fibres, including oat fibre to promote healthy digestion of the food. Rice is also included in the sensitive recipe to provide your cat with a source of highly digestible carbohydrate that will be sensitive on your cat's stomach.
Hills science sensitive stomach has the same nutritional benefits as feline adult varieties, but is more sensitive on a cat's digestion system, providing a balance of energy, protein, essential minerals and vitamins, with a unique antioxidant formula to boost a cat's immune system, reduce cell damage and aid growth to give you cat extra protection against disease.
Just like hills science adult cat foods, the sensitive stomach recipe contains only beneficial natural supplements, like Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to provide extra nourishment to the skin and promote a healthy, glossy coat, with added taurine to help maintain normal heart function and retinal structure.
Hills science plan sensitive stomach cat food does not contain any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or hidden fillers used to cheaply add bulk to cat food or animal derivatives know to cause food related sensitivities or allergies, such as digestive disorders or skin complaints.
The sensitive stomach cat food is also low in both magnesium and phosphorous to help protect your cat's urinary tract and to maintain healthy functioning kidneys, by strictly regulating the amount of phosphorous in the sensitive cat food.
Like all adult hills cat foods the crunchy texture of the sensitive stomach biscuits will help improve your cat's dental hygiene, by scrubbing away at plaque and reduce tartar, but also improve bad breath by removing stubborn food deposits around the teeth, left by soft food such as cat treats, tinned food or pouches, when you cat chews on the biscuits!
Nutritional Features of Hills Science Plan Sensitive Stomach Cat Food:
- Protein 32.8%, Fat 20.5%, Fibre 1%
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or added colours
- Unique blend of natural fibres to promote intestinal health
- Made from 100% high quality Ingredients, with no unwanted fillers
- Contains antioxidants vitamins E & C for a healthy immune system
- Daily feeding of hills sensitive stomach will help improve digestion
- Easy to digest cat food with high quality, highly digestible ingredients
- Added taurine to help maintain normal heart function and retinal structure
- High quality protein and minerals help maintain strong bones and muscles
- Controlled levels of magnesium and ph levels to support urinary tract health
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and glossy coat